[ SHOWGSD-L ] Forward: Anyone in COLORADO!

  • From: RihadinK9@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 14:37:55 EDT

Forwarded with permission-- please reply DIRECTLY to Jan  (email address at
bottom of post)

I am seeking out ANYONE that  lives in or around Denver to contact me
ASAP...privately.  Please include  your phone number and a good time to call
you
Pacific time.

I am seeking  any person that cares about what is happening in Denver and
willing to partake  in an upcoming public event.
I would personally like to hear from local  Rottweiler folks as I know there
are a LOT OF YOU from that area!

Many ask over and over again...what can I do...well I am prepared to  give a
'heads up' to anyone that lives in the lovely Mile High
City.. .Now  is the time to join in a carefully planned united
action....PLEASE CONTACT  ME FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ONLY IF YOU LIVE IN
THE AREA.
I will  announce more information for the general public later this
week, but we  really need DENVER area folks NOW!!!!

Please forward this note to  whomever/wherever you feel might might respond.

jan cooper _jan4rott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(http://us.f316.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=jan4rott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&YY=54906&order=up&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&h
ead=b)
_http://www.rott-n-chatter.com_ (http://www.rott-n-chatter.com/)  Home  of
poetry, K-9 Sulkys, BSL info, Rottweiler DVD & more
THE DOG DISH Sat.  4:05pm PST _http://www.590KTIE.com_
(http://www.590ktie.com/)  'listen  LIVE' For the best Rottweiler data in the
world at one place...
_http://www.pawvillage.com_ (http://www.pawvillage.com/)  send  questions to
mailto:_rottweilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(http://us.f316.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=rottweilers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx&YY=54906&order=up&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b)

"The Lord will never give  us anything greater than He knows we can bear.."

Ginger  Cleary, Dallas, GA_ http://www.rihadin.com _