[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Forget the Pity...let's start the Party

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx, Charangsd@xxxxxxx, VSabiaB@xxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 20:58:39 EST

You are right about most of us being "at the party" when the Nat'l was in
Oregon but it seems like it started at the nationals the year before it was in
North Carolina...Beryl...seniority does not matter at this party; if you have
been at every one since the inception (whatever year that was...that is the
beauty of the Pity Party you don't have to remember anything) or if this  year
is your first appearance....ALL who are not at the national are welcomed
equally...Pauline

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta

In a message dated 11/2/2008 8:45:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I  think this will be the 4th year.........I do know it was going on in
2005  because Kathy Tank and I were talking to different people on the phone
there (at the same time) while we were at the Pity Party.....both
conversations about the same bitch!!!   I am sorry that I don't  remember if
we had the party the year before (Oregon).....we were all here  for Oregon,
but we didn't actually call it the Pity Party until the show  was over...

Doesn't matter, tho....it's just all  of us keeping one another company
while we miss the fun...
and anyone  who hears anything on the phone has to share, too!!!
Peggy