[ SHOWGSD-L ] Forest is better! (Was Forest's fall.)

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 05:06:27 -0500

I am proud (and relieved) to report that this morning, Forest is MUCH better.
She is obviously still sore, but is not limping and not crying.  Through this
all, she has been one tough girl!
I'd like to thank all of the people on THE LIST for your phone calls and
e-mails--I am humbled to see how well-loved she is!  I have tried to answer
every e-mail--if I've missed anybody, I'm sorry and I appreciate your concern
for Forest.  Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Penny in NY
and
American and Canadian CH Rotoba's Black Forest Brownhill, OVC, TC