[ SHOWGSD-L ] Forest City Brags

  • From: "echocham" <echocham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 23:11:44 -0500

My 12-18 dog, Echo-cham's Rock Hard Ten went Winner's Dog, Best of Winners,
and Best of Opposite under Bob Slay for a 4-pt major. His litter sister
Echo-cham's Shasta Fair won the 12-18 class under Bob Slay and was reserve
winners bitch. Another litter sister, Echo-cham's Vanity Fair won the
American Bred Class under Bob Slay. Thank you, Bob Slay.  These dogs were
sired by Ken-Delaine's Marksman (Manny Son) X Echo-cham's Hailstorm (Xtra
Xtra Daughter). I don't usually post brags, but I just wanted to share this
experience with the list. Special thanks to Scott and George for handling my
12-18 dog and also Reginald Johnson for handling my girls.

-Darnell