[ SHOWGSD-L ] For those who remember

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 22:35:17 EST

I have a good friend, Dick Jennings who many may remember. It is his bitch
in the picture of the dog jumping in the reflecting pool in Washington,  DC.

Dick just lost his dog Mauae, who was seven but had a bad heart. I know
those who remember Dick would be thanked if they sent him a card. Dick is not
only a good friend but has been my para-legal for over 10 years now.

His wife died about six years ago, and he has raised his two daughters by
himself.

This bitch was a great friend, and as important to him as all our champions
are to us.

His address is 440 E. Commonwealth  Fullerton, CA 92832

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together