[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: For the New People tot he breed

  • From: "Kay Reamensnyder" <bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Terry Cochran" <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 12:32:27 -0800

NO..you miss the point.  It's just not experiencing "pain and suffering"........
it's experiencing the whole thing.  Maybe that's why we are having a problem
with getting new people in to the Sport.......they want to experience it from
a screen and keyboard......
---Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
---bedkar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
---VISIT OUR WEBSITE:http://home.earthlink.net/~bedkar