[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: For Paul, huh?

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, tashina1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx, Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, JANGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 14:31:36 -0800

I wasn't responding to any of Paul's posts.. Terry is the one that speculated
about his getting support for Raleef..
Paul's a big boy, Kathy.. he can fight his own battles..I am sure he doesn't
need to hide behind your skirts..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/litters.htm
UPDATED 2/25/07!!! NEW KIDZ!!