[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: For Evan, a question on owner housing

  • From: "Candia's German Shepherds" <candiasgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 19:18:43 -0700

No, Evan.  Not in Etna, Wyoming!  I have a 3 bedroom house on 5 acres and
it was a whole lot less than that!

CandyZ

At 07:44 PM 1/23/05 EST, ELG440@xxxxxxx wrote:

>In a message dated 1/23/2005 4:12:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Lonestargsd
>writes:
>I have a very important question, Is it in the country in Kansas or in
>beautiful California?
>

>I think housings costs are about the same all over the country  aren't
they.
>A fixer upper here in Los Angeles, say a two bedroom home in  Costa Mesa,
>about 800 sq feet could be less than $900,000.00. Isn't that the  same
everywhere?

>Evan
>_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
>http://www.asgardgsd.com/
>Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together

>POST is Copyrighted 2004.  All material remains the property of the

>VISIT OUR WEBSITE - http://www.showgsd.org

CandyZ
Breeder of: Ch. Candia's According To Hoyle, Ch. Candia's I've Got An
Attitude, Ch. Candia's Dear Abby, Ch. Candia's Talk To The Hand,  Can. Ch.
Candia's Been There Done That, & Candia's From The Get Go (Major pointed).
http://www.geocities.com/candiasgsd