[ SHOWGSD-L ] For Christine Grainger - email bouncing

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 22:09:22 -0400

Hey Christine,  I sent you an email and it bounced.  The
message(550) said your mailbox can't receive new mail due to
extended inactivity.
This is a bogus message and the problem lies with the Earthlink
server.  A while back, I had the same problem receiving mail coming
from any Yahoo server.  All other mail was accepted.  This time
we're both using Earthlink accounts, but the message is the same.

Last time this happened, I contacted Earthlink and they fixed the
problem.  Anyhow, if you do receive this message, try replying back
to my email addy.  I'm curious to see if you can send mail to me.

Paulette