[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: For ALL GSD Lovers

  • From: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "" <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 21:03:58 +0000 (UTC)

Being retired has it's benefits? I can waste time on the computer all day
long!  That was... No wait.. My limited vocabulary can't describe what I
saw! does the GSDCA have a publicity Chair?  If not we ... I mean, YOU
should! And Linda needs to be IT!   Seeing That video will  make it even
harder not to attend the National next month! Wow! Thanks Linda.   Never
really liked you before!    Hey hey. Just kidding!  Dr. FB
Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App