[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Food coupons!

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>, "gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 13:08:22 -0400

This is exciting to hear that people are thinking of us with the dog food
coupons!!!  We can use, puppy food, senior food and maintenance food for all
our satellite sanctuaries.  Nutro gave us some free coupons thanks to Mary
Tropeck from the GSDC of Western PA and her husband Frank.....we can use
coupons for biscuits and canned food also.

Thank you so much Ileana, Collette, Molly, and all those that send us the
coupons.

Pat Lukos