[ SHOWGSD-L ] Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth

  • From: "Yvonne Kowalczyk" <ynotgsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 07:15:48 -0500

Good morning listers,
As I was searching for a good price on tapeworm killer I found two things:
One someone suggested I use the Fish tape Forte and another gentleman said
he uses food grade Diatomaceous earth on his dogs.  Have any of you used
either of these products?   Were they effective?   Please tell me anything
you can about them.  I have already spent a fortune for Droncit but all dogs
will need to be treated again!   This is information everyone on the list
could use.  Also living in the south I have faithfully used Frontline (they
got fleas anyway) or K-9 Advantix on ALL my dogs year around and treated the
property.  Now I'm trying the newer product TriForce.   Contact me in a few
months I'll let you know how that works.   Thanks for your time and any
information you can provide!
Have a great day,
Yvonne Kowalczyk
www.poncahill-tantara.net
Home of:
Ch. Tantara's Hazardous to your Health OFA
Ch. Ponca Hill's Snake CGC OFA ROM
BIM Ch. Schneiderhof's You Bet Your Asp of PHT