[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Food For Thought on Movement

  • From: VPREZHMF@xxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 16:02:36 EST

In a message dated 11/3/2009 12:18:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx writes:
fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I  have to confess I had no  idea that several breeds have as much if not
more suspension that  the GSD. I learned this photographing an all breed
fun
match.   They had several breeds that would put the  GSD's  to shame  :0)

Take a hard look at a good standard poodle   sometime.  The movement is not
dissimilar to a correct GSD   either....

Molly

Watch an Afghan sometime-- Helen