[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Food Fight.. Or is this scheduled after the National

  • From: Cyndi Flautt <caretti1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 09:10:48 -0500

You may not can alter genes by environment (ex: food) but the EXPRESSION of
genes can be altered by environment, and can continue for several generations .
Ever heard of "epigenetics"?....... Very interesting, IMO!

http://www.whatisepigenetics.com/fundamentals/

Cyndi Flautt
Caretti

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 21, 2015, at 10:02 PM, (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can't alter a gene by food.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 8/21/2015 7:52:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Wrong my friend! Ed

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App