[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Folic Acid

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 07:13:56 EDT

Thanks Kathy...I am a little bit puzzled...if the folic acid requirement is
 already in the dog food you are using (and it is in mine-BILJAC) why is it
 "being said" that folic acid is recommended for pregnant bitches...if it
is  already a component of your dog food...then what is the issue?...maybe my
addled  brain has missed something in those previous posts?   Pauline

Pauline Moon  - _www.ropajagsd.com_ (http://www.ropajagsd.com/)
Ropaja German  Shepherds: Member: GSDCAmercia & GSDCAtlanta - BIS BISS Ch
Ropaja's Chateau  Beaujolais OFA HIC; BISS Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu OFA
HIC; Our  future: Ropaja's Je Suis Gabrielle; Ropaja's Je Suis Fleur De Lis.

In a message dated 7/20/2009 7:03:14 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Pinehillgsds writes:

5 mg, but check your dog food...it's probably already in there.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 7/19/2009 9:59:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

In any  of your research, did anyone see what the recommended dosage for
Folic Acid for pregnant bitches would  be?

What's for dinner tonight? Find _quick and  easy dinner ideas_
(http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?ncid=emlcntusfood00000009)  for any
occasion.
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323041x1201367261/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul