[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Flying to St Louis

  • From: "Rbuffdogs ." <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdmum <gsdmum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:25:05 -0700

Again it is NOT the Airlines that don't accept 500 sized crates, it is the
AIRPORT itself!
Finding an airline to take a 500 not tough...but as they say "you can't get
there  from here"
STL will only take a 500 as CARGO, not excess baggage..the price can range
from 400-600 dollars each way.
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
<http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>*

*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBsCH. Kappo von Eisenwerk, TC*
*RBIF CH. Monarch's Tarragon v Kaleef*
*CH. Victory's Leviathan*

*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"

http://showgsd.org/mail.html