[ SHOWGSD-L ] Floyd county Georgia shelter CRITICAL!!!!!!! TIME UP TODAY!

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 13:27:01 -0700 (PDT)

There is a purebred GSD male there that was found with an invisible fence
collar on. They only hold them 3 days and his time is up...it seems to me that
he escaped and his owners just havent found him yet. Can ANYONE get him??? I
will send the pull fee via paypal....he will be euthed by the end of the day
today or possibly by tomorrow am.
Dawn Restuccia

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas