[ SHOWGSD-L ] Florida was another great National

  • From: "Evan Ginsburg" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "elg440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 14:03:36 -0400

Many will remember years ago that people bitched so much about the national in
Daytona many did not come.

Harley Davidson week was the next week, and all the hot Harley models were in
our hotel and at the pool.

I rented a Harley for the week, and didn't drive it much. But, Georgie got to
take it out with Kent. Kent's bike broke down, so he had to have it fixed to
ride back home.

Great memories.

Evan