[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Florida, they are after you...

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 19:23:49 -0500

Florida is getting hammered and not only that but at the commssioners
meeting Palm Beach for mandatory spay neuter the chair allowed the animal
rights activists to attack the dog people from the clubs etc
verbally..........however he wouldn't hear of anyone out of line from the
dog clubs at all..............
AMY SAFDIR
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com