[ SHOWGSD-L ] Florida shows in winter

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: the list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 10:16:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone.  I know we are all butt deep in holiday preparations, but entries
for the Orlando shows will close before you open your presents, most of you at
least.  Entries for all the Orlando shows close on December 20. So mail them
now!!!!!  For more information on the shows, see akc.org, infodog.com or as Amy
Safdir, she is here on the list.

  Remember, Orlando in January is warmer than most of the rest of the country,
but still cool enough to make the dogs happy anyway.  Bring a light jacket, but
not the down coat, leave that in the van for when you leave the state again.

  And once you have had a taste of the warm, remember, I will be there with
premium lists so you can enter the February shows in Ft Lauderdale, which will
be even nicer come February.  4 shows, 4 chances to finish a dog.  4 great
judges, Bob Grady, Joe LaRosa, Leon Breault, and Chip Rayner, 3 days, to keep
costs down too.  A great location, next to a beautiful lake that makes the
pictures look fantastic, and the company of the 2 friendliest clubs there are.
And there are some friendly clubs in this breed of ours!!!!
  We are all working on providing good food, to go with the wonderful weather
and great judges, so you can come hungry too.

  If you have any questions about any of the shows, call me at 305-772-3647 or
email me at any of the following addresses,  lovnobednc@xxxxxxx
sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx or dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx  I check them all daily.  I
will be glad to help in any way I can.

  Premium will be mailed to our mailing lists very soon.  I can email one now
to anyone who wants it now, and as I said, if you are at the Orlando shows, and
you should be, you can get a premium, and enter right there, our show secretary
will be there to take your entries all weekend.  And you can give them to any
club member too.

  It's gonna be a great start to the year, both clusters, so come not once, but
twice, and plan to have a good time!!!!!!

  Sheila, of Miami, Lieberman

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people
who know.