[ SHOWGSD-L ] Florida match brag

  • From: <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 13:54:06 -0500

Well i have to brag first and foremeost on our match, we had an excellent
breeder judge Jorge Noya.........we thank him for giving of his time to come up
and judge puppies from Miami.
I want to thank my club members who made a very big effort to work very hard in
a time when clubs are so small and participation is down.
Though we had a small entry it was a quality entry.
 We thank our exhibitors who came to have fun and show their puppies. Some
coming from as far as 3-4 hours away. Their dedication to the breed impresses
me!!
It was great socialization and opportunity to get in the ring with other
puppies. I have to say they all enjoyed it and had wonderful temperaments. We
are sorry Jen got lost we would have loved to have you and your puppies join
us.
This gives me renewed faith to keep holding matches for our youngsters,
especially in this time when entries and participation is declining.

Lastly i have to brag that we won Best Jr puppy and Best in Match with our boy
: Almanya's Jett James. Thanks to the judge for liking him.
Sire: 2x's Sel. Exc. CH Bill-Mar's Here Comes Trouble
Dam: Almanya's Cayenne Pepper (GVX Katie daughter)

We hope next time more will come out and join us for the fun, by the way we got
2 new members through this match and that just thrills me, they even promised
to help with our futurity................you know i'm going to treat them like

Amy/President Treasure Coast GSDC

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com