[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Flights to STL

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 11:43:37 -0600

Kathy -

When I flew to Atlanta in October, it wasn't anything to do with the airport,
but the size of the PLANE that is the issue with 500s. Now that Delta seems to
think all Dalmatians should fly in 500s, we have to verify the planes can take
them before we do our reservations - I also had to call before we could do our
reservations for NYC because Argus will be in a 500.

Crates coming into the aiport upside down are a fault of the cargo people, not
the size of the airport... We have had 100s of dogs shipped into MSP over the
years and although 99% of the crates are fine, I have received a couple of
bitches in for breeding that were upside down in the crates.

Jessica MacMillan
No Frills Dog Bathing Service & Design
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

any post.