[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Flights to STL

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 09:21:44 -0800

I believe, and someone correct me if I am wrong, it was not the AIRLINES
that can't accommodate the 500 crates,
but rather Lambert Field STL, itself that cannot accommodate them?   I
remember when we flew in there in 2002 many dog
crates with dogs inside, including some of ours came in UPSIDE DOWN ...nice.
I would like a clarification on the crate issue at the Airport, if anyone
has info.  I cannot seem to find it.
Kathy
*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
* <http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/>**UPDATED: Jan 26, 2011
**Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle *
*
"Victory...*Vires et honestas"