[ SHOWGSD-L ] Flights to STL

  • From: Kim McNamara <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 12:05:51 -0500

All,
I can't say what aircraft will be in the schedule in Nov, but right now
Delta has the following flights on aircraft that can accommodate 500 crates:

STL- Detroit - A319
STL- Atlanta A320, M88 and 757
STL- MSP - M90
STL- SLC - M90, A320

Those are all Delta hubs.  Examples of connections:
SFO-SLC on 737-800, SLCSTL on A320
LAX-SLC on 757, SLCSTL on A320
SEA-MSP on 757, MSPSTL on M90
MIA-ATL on M88, ATLSTL on M88
LGA-ATL on M88, ATLSTL on M88

I know it sucks to fly a dog - I avoid it if I can - but honestly, St. Louis
is more driveable for more people than Ft. Collins was.

Please don't shoot the messenger.  Just sharing, from the cubicle of a Delta
flight scheduler (international).

Kim

--
Visit us on the web!  http://kimberliteshepherds.googlepages.com/