[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Flee flies

  • From: sheila lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 12:31:43 -0700 (PDT)

This is from Karen Isalgue.  Her husband was on the list, but if he is he does
not read it anymore.  So I knew I could get her to help.

  "I am using a new product that I love it's in a spray bottle and it smells
very nice I get it mail order at Car-A-Lot Pet Supply Item #288 12 oz no fly
zone.  It cost $6.95 a bottle and I've seen an improvement by spraying it once
per day"

  I hope this helps.
  sheila
Joan Fox <campaigners@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Ok.... the flies are really bad this year.
Favorite products or methods to get rid of them?
I have some collars made for horses and dogs but the chemicals worry me.
The saddlery here is out of everything but sprays and I am not happy using
them. I would prefer to trap them somehow.

Joan