[ SHOWGSD-L ] Flea Problems,

  • From: DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 19:43:02 EDT

Ok, I placed a puppy with my Brother and they are having one heck of a flea
problem.  He has sprayed the yard, bombed the house bathed the puppy and  the
cat and given Frontline and the fleas are still alive and well.  It has  been
3 weeks since he gave the front line and he has bombed and sprayed twice in
those 3 weeks but still seeing tons of fleas.
I told he to try Advantage if the frontline was not working but the  place
where he got that suggested he use Capstars along with it?  Has  anyone used
Capstars?    This pup is almost 4 months old and I  just hate using all this
stuff on them....

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I just have not had  to worry
much about fleas in a long time.....

Deb