[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Flaxseed Oil

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: hollywoods@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:18:56 -0400

Yes...that's an old timer's recipe and it works.  As I recall, tho,
there are two kinds of flaxseed oil...make sure you get the edible
kind.  There's some kind that has been processed and isn't safe to eat.
    and work the dog into it, starting with small amounts...or the hair
won't be the only thing falling out.
peggy