[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fistula Treatment?

  • From: "Molly Snider" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: suzannejambe@xxxxxxxxxxx, marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 11:54:04 -0400

You can use the cyclosporine along with tacrilimus (Protopic) ointment that is
as effective.  Unfortunately no all dogs can stomach ketokonazole and will lose
appetite.
Anti biotics will never work.   Some vets will use high doses of steroids which
again will bandaid but not heal...will only remove inflammation.
I totally cured a male with cyclosporine and ointment and they never returned.
But it took close to 6 months of due diligence and a fair bit of money

Molly
Trillia GSD's     bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
Member GSDCC, GSDCA, GSDC of Beaumont, Life member CKC