[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fish

  • From: "Rebecca Little" <pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 14:34:44 -0400

http://www.rawlearning.com/fish.html
I feed raw so I am VERY unafraid of feeding fish bones here is a line from
the above link
Fish Bones - some people worry about fish bones. As long as the fish is fed
raw and preferably in its entire form, bones should not be an issue. I have
fed fish to my dogs for over 10 plus years, and I have both top quality show
dogs and companion animals. If I didn't think fish was a fabulous food
source, I certainly would not feed it.
Here is a link to a video of PUPPIES 5 weeks old eating whole raw fish
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/feeding-raw-fish-to-cane-corso-puppies-bella-rosa/2584070981/?icid=VIDURVPET03
Have no fear:)
Rebecca Little
Peakes Brook German Shepherds