[ SHOWGSD-L ] First GSD

  • From: "Catherine Murch" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 20:23:23 -0400

Hi;
Reading these post make me think about my Duchess. I loved GSD's and my family
had friends that also had one and they were my
pals, even though I had a Kerry Blue at home. When I graduate from 8th grade, a
friend of my Dad's get me my Duchess. She came from a pet store in Brooklyn,
bred in Nebraska  and I adored her. Her sire was a Troll V richterbach son and
her dam's grand sire was Arno of Costillo.

She lived to be almost 15 and was always very healthy. I had her pedigree done
after she died, as I was starting to get curious about
blood lines. Want to hear the best, behind her dam where solid white's on the
grand dam, and solid blacks on the grand sire.

Duchess was a beautiful black and tan and she went everywhere with me. I was
devastated when I had to put her down, as she had
gone through all my growing up years and the lose of my Dad.

It is because of this wonderful bitch that there are still GSD's in my life
over 40 years later.

Cathy
Kelstar

Catherine Murch