[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: First Champion, Masstana's Mariah the Party's On

  • From: MASSTANA@xxxxxxx
  • To: murfamx4@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2013 22:09:16 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/6/2013 8:42:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
murfamx4@xxxxxxx writes:
Today  under Judge Mrs Barbara Dempsey Alderman in Pendleton SC our Black
bitch  "Masstana's Mariah The Partys On" went winners bitch for her last two
points.  (pending AKC approval) She has won in both rings along the way..
Mariah  is out of Ch Sirius Park's Kojack Bihari and Ch Masstana's Haley's
Comet.  She has OFA'd good hips and normal elbows and has her GSD  temperment
test.

I want to thank First of all John and Nancy Vaught for  trusting me with
one of their babies.  Then I come to Elizabeth  Stiefferman who put Mariah's
first Major on her at 6 months and two weeks  old.  Elizabeth trained her and
put most of her points on her.   Lenny Brown finished off the last three
points.

Mariah is owned by  Glenn and Kelly Murphy and Gail Steifferman

Thanks to everyone who  encouraged me along the way and all the advice I
have received (some I took  and some I didn't)  LMAO

Man!  What a great way to start the new year!  Now Haley has two  champions
and one more with one major and 8 points.  All from her  first litter out
of Ch Sirius Park Kojak Bihari OFA (a GV Bono son).  The  one who has the one
major (Kizzy) was shown 4 times last year and won the points  each time
(while we concentrated on finishing her black and tan sister Ch  Masstana's
Midnight Celabration OFA, TC).  Now we will concentrate on  finishing Kizzy
(Masstana's Kiss at Midnight OFA, TC) which will give Haley her  3rd champion
out of this litter.  Kizzy is also a solid  black.

We repeated this litter we were fortunate to place the pick bitch into a
show home and look forward to Mia getting at least a major reserve which
would  then complete Haley's  requirements for ROM.  All these dogs can  be
viewed on our website at _www.masstana.com_ (http://www.masstana.com)  under
the
present stars  tab.  We are so thrilled for Glen for his perserverance and
enthuesiam  (ps:my spell check doesn't work so who knows if these are real
words) in getting  this beautiful black bitch done.  No small thanks for the
efforts of  Elizabeth in getting her started and most of her points.  I know
it was a  thrill for her and Glen (and us of course) when Mariah won her
first 4 points  out of the 6 to 9 class.  And finally a big thank you to Lenny
for getting  the final 2 points to finish her championship.

Congratulations to Glen and Kelly and to Gail Steifferman on your new
Champion!!!!!!!!!

John and Nancy Vaught, Masstana German Shepherds