[ SHOWGSD-L ] Finally A Triple Crown Winner

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 21:11:01 -0400

After the show Summer and her dad and brother with Tedi and me went for
Chinese food. We asked them to turn the television to the race, two minutes
before it began.

I am not a horse race fan, but it was very exciting to see it in a full
restaurant with everyone glued to the television.

Twyla stayed at the motel to watch it in the room with Cindy.

A great way to finish off a dog show. Fan or not. I know Paula was
there, and she is a big horse race fan. I hope she got to see it.

Perfect timing. We came away with a Best of Breed and a four point major.
Not exactly a Triple Crown, but still it was fun.

Evan L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 6/6/2015 5:45:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
noelwebb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

So strange that there was no talk about AP on da list, as such is an on
topic subject. Huge congrats to all involved. Finally a champion after 37
years!
POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the
original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS of
any kind are permitted without prior permission of both the original author

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group
and its administrators are not responsible for the comments or opinions
expressed in any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT TH_E EXPRESS

http://showgsd.org/mail.html

_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)