[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Film on the destruction of the GSD

  • From: TISHW@xxxxxxx
  • To: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx, marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 19:48:21 EDT

In a message dated 4/18/2009 7:39:49 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Its just  that some of us are committed to herding, others to schutzhund,
others  conformation.  and some of us SHOULD BE committed for all  the time
we spend w
ith dogs!!!    LOL

That was great Suzanne and so true!  As I am getting ready for this  Board
meeting I am thinking that I should be committed!!!

In the past I have taken 2 dogs to herding and I know they or their
immediate ancestors had never laid eyes on a sheep.  It was amazing to see  the
reaction and have them say "Hey, I can handle this, I know what to  do".

Tish
web. Get the Radio Toolbar!