[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Film on the destruction of the GSD

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GSD list <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 06:18:25 -0700 (PDT)

Where exactly are you going that are you seeing dogs like this.....the 90's?
You should join us in the 21st century......you'll be much happier with the
dogs of today.

As it is...it might also be helpful to breed some litters and actually own some
show dogs before you pass judgement.......it's hell trying to breed, own and
show the perfect dog.....I'm still trying.

Incidently I went herding yesterday with my Samurai daughter....my herding
instructor who has Aussies said about her "boy that dog can trot"  ........she
meant it as a compliment.  I assume whe was admiring Lola's lovely sidegait.
She also said that she would be ready for started in a couple of months....but
I wouldn't be.....I don't think she meant that as a compliment....at least not
as far as I was concerned....LOL
Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com