[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Figures and fingers

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 04:07:46 -0700 (PDT)

He sure is a handsome boy, and I would love to see him
However, I cannot travel.  I teach and only have ten days off for the whole
school year total.  I can't afford to use those going to dog shows, esp. when
cold and flu season is high.

I also run the church choir, so  Friday and Sat shows where I would have to
travel long distances in each direction, are not a good idea. And I don't show
on Sundays. So my shows are restricted to local or summer shows, and still
there
are many church events I take part in on those Saturdays.

One day I will travel, one day I will make a National. But it probably won't be
till I retire, and not within the lifetime of this dog.

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance
(join my site ring-follow the link)

#1 Male German Shepherd Dog in the Country, #4 German Shepherd Dog in the
Country, as of 6/30/10 (Canine Chronicles)    First male German Shepherd Dog
Grand Champion.