[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fighting with Linda!

  • From: Gary Szymczak <gszym12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx" <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 19:11:08 -0500

Linda, let's not go that far..........The Raiders?????? LOL

Gary

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 27, 2015, at 6:00 PM, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ha ha. I actually like the reserve system. Many of our Fut and Mat Victors
and Victrixes came from Reserve. The younger dogs who get the reserve many
times mature nicely by National time.

BTW Second place football teams are now invited to the National Championships
too! the Raiders may have a chance now.

Sent from my iPad

Linda Bankhead44@xxxxxxxxx

On Apr 27, 2015, at 6:14 PM, edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I should not be arguing with Ms Bankhead cuz I need her to "produce' my Raw
Feeding video, to be released on YouTube this Christmas! I also need her
FaceBook help for my campaign to run for school board in 2016... So I agree
with what ever Linda wants! Lol. FB

Sent from Xfinity Connect Mobile App