[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fighting Dogs, shooting deer?

  • From: Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:39:32 -0600

I live in WI where the deer popular is enormous and Kathy is correct - if we
don't manage the deer herds, lots of deer will starve to death.

And... Final note.... Your insurance rates go up for every deer hit on the
road.. I would rather the hunters shot and killed them then you are I hitting
one on the road - they kill people and damage cars.

Jessica MacMillan
Paisley Dals (www.paisleydals.com)
& The Shepherd Girls (Simmie, CGC, TDI, TC, HIC & Pepper, HIC)
Member of: DCA, GSDCA & GTCDC

Get gifts for them and cashback for you. Try Bing now.
http://www.bing.com/shopping/search?q=xbox+games&scopeÊshback&form=MSHYCB&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MSHYCB_Shopping_Giftsforthem_cashback_1x1