[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fighting Dogs, shooting deer?

  • From: "shephaven" <shephaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, "DaList" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 11:06:16 -0400

Just ask Dick Chaney
Wayne Ewart
Lynne Gibson
Shep Haven Abbaway German Shepherds

However I have seen plenty of "hunters" who think it is an excuse to shoot
up whatever while drinking and partying. The result is injured and crippled
deer as well as injured, crippled or dead people.

Ruth

________________________________

hunt.It may sound harsh to the uneducated, but if the herd isn't thinned,
many
will perish from starvation over the winter.  Even w/ there herd being
thinned, some will still perish.

No, I don't hunt (in fact I feed my deer during the winter rather than
watch them starve), but to compare fighting dogs and hunting is ludicrous.

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 12/2/2009 3:12:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Many  would argue one is not much different or better than the other....one
is legal  the other is not......a very interesting bunch we "human beings"
are......Ed  Hill

original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or FORWARDS
of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author AND
of

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

07:33:00