[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fees for shows

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: Stormy435@xxxxxxx, ROBINHAUSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 22:31:51 EDT

My AB club is not a member club, we are a licensed club.  We do  not have a
delegate and we may $200.00 for two shows. The member clubs get one  free
show and pay $100.00 for the other. They also have a delegate so I guess  you
could say they more say so on the makings of AKC. They get to vote on board
 members. Of course, a club that has a delegate gets to tell their delegate
how  to vote.

Lee Brown

In a message dated 7/14/2010 7:00:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
Stormy435@xxxxxxx writes:
I know  there are MEMBER clubs and those that somehow are not, could
there  be a difference in the AB clubs in that way?  I know that the PC
is a Member Club, but it seems to me that there are other ABs that  are

Storm