[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Feeling pups

  • From: <vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx, vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:09:41 -0500 (CDT)

Thanks, I thought I was seeing something, just wanted to make sure I wasn't
goin any nuttier than I already am!

=====================
From: Windwalkergsds@xxxxxx
Date: Thu Oct 20 16:26:54 CDT 2005
To: vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Feeling pups

In a message dated 10/20/2005 2:43:38 PM Mountain Standard Time,
vomkristallaugen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> .should I be able to some movement, or feel any?
Kris....all of the above.  Watch your bitch when she's stretched out, relaxed
or sleeping....you will see little bumps and waves even in a small litter.  I
love to watch that...and imagine what sex, colors they are, and if maybe
there's a Select in there?
<VBG> Good luck!

Jamie

Kris Kudel