[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fear not...second this.

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 09:24:48 -0700

I make a motion that this be made into a Statement
that is a MUST READ before and after reading the
German Shepherd Dog Standard.
( Please read in its entirety )

THANK YOU, THANK YOU Mr. Dave Fritsche!!
You  have said in ONE POST what I have wasted my time
trying to articulate and failed in hundreds of posts!!
AWESOME!!

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com