[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Favorite dog names - or names you like but wouldn't dar...

  • From: ORSuite@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 19:16:12 EDT

I had a bitch named Katz, and a cat named Puppy. They came to me with those
names.  I would probably have to think twice about actually USING one of
those names as a registered one.  What we end up calling them sometimes has
absolutely nothing to do with their sir names!
  I think my favorite was a bitch I had named Yarda.  I named her  daughter
Ceyarda.  Her whole maternal line, coincidentally, had females of  ARDA
variations in a 5 generation pedigree.

Chris K

"Do Right and  Fear No One" --from the Stephanitz Family  Crest