[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Favorite Shows

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 16:22:33 -0500

My favorite shows would be the ones in Ballston Spa in August.  They run from
Wednesday through Sunday, are all-breeds and the circuit is affectionately
called "The Fly Circuit."  There are a multitude of vendors, so shopping is
good.  Ballston Spa is close to Saratoga and racing is going on at the track in
August.  There are great restaurants and all kinds of shops in Ballston Spa
proper.
Somehow, all the clubs that participate in this circuit manage to pcik pretty
darn good judges, both specialty and all-breed,  We've won there (Eagle,
Forest, Jeddie, Brando, Bubbles, Lucy, Burns-the-Wonder-Dog) and lost there
(The Kid, Meanie, Becca et al), but we've always had a fantastic time.
HORRAY for the Fly Circuit!
Penny in NY