[ SHOWGSD-L ] Favorite Dog Books for Children

  • From: daphedon@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "showd, showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 19:09:36 +0000 (UTC)

In my classroom, I have a number of dog books for my library.  Here are some
great ones:

Winn Dixie, Stone Fox, Balto, The Incredible Journey, Lassie Comes Home, the
Peanuts books for the holidays-my personal favorite-It's the Great Pumpkin
Charlie Brown with Snoopy as the Red Baron, Shiloh, Sounder,The Hallo-Weiner.

Dara Conklin