[ SHOWGSD-L ] Faulting Judges publicly

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 19:46:26 -0700 (PDT)

This should never EVER be done...and yours truly did that very thing, on this
very list, but I used a disguise...I hid my public criticism with my so-called
sarcastic humor....the judge in question may or may not have known I was
referring to him or her but that's not the issue...I got caught up into the
emotion of WHAT I THOUGHT WAS WRONG...who died and left me in charge, and don't
get me wrong I will continue to speak out about items and issues when I feel
the need to do so...I have an opinion on every judging performance I have ever
seen!.( same as you)..to voice a negative opinion publicly is plain and simple
the wrong thing to do...if what I have heard is true there are a few people
that read what I say...and unless I am being comical, or attempting to, I mean
everything I say..Helen and every other judge that walks into that square
circle is going to be criticized...it comes with the territory....but to do
what some have been doing here on this list( many we not even
 there!!!) over the past two days is flat out wrong...and shame on you...I
don't care how many dollars you spent or hours you traveled...but unlike many I
have no problem admitting to my mistakes, just ask my kids, I do it
everyday...You don't have to agree with Ms. Franklin or any other judge, but
your disagreement does not excuse poor behavior......Merry Xmas, after tonight
that's about the time you'll hear from me again....as wonderful as this list
is, there are many days it is truly awful!...Edwin X