[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fault Finding Leads to Mediocrity!

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>, "Show GSD List" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:50:00 -0600

Now this is what I thought also as I read the comparison of a big cat's
movement
and our GSD's     Yes, the build of each animal is different, and for good
reasons.
Cynthia reflects these differences showing the reason for such.  For many
years I've
lived with all kinds of critters and it is very true that their initial
"build" will allow them
to do what they're known to do in the nature of things.   Hey, just as an
easy to see
thingy --- "why do frogs have longer back legs than their front ones"??
Then as we
look closer at a slow moving turtle, what does it have - a protective shell.
JMHO
The range of worse faults against lesser ones is something that really needs
to be a
part of our lives in studying the "use" of each part of each particular
being.  OK --
your trivia for the day!!   Norma no L