[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fault Class / Dumbing Down The GSDCA

  • From: Donna Turner <gsdmomx3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2012 10:08:58 -0700 (PDT)

I can not believe that the GSDCA board of directors has voted to have a  fault
class at our national. And yes I am a card caring member of the GSDCA. Why this
was even a consideration for a vote is beyond me.
And I always thought that we (GSDCA) members are supposed to be guardians of
the breed and yes the standard. What the hell is happening?

So the direction that this club is headed is to dumb down the breed. In order
to get people to show dogs to become members of our club is to dumb down the
breed. Hey maybe so everyone feels like a winner we should award every one a
ribbon / Rosette. Just for entering our national. Bring us your floppy ears
your wry mouths and oh maybe we could have a very special class to The All
American dogs (MUTTS).

No more will we have a GVX  or GV everyone gets to be SPECIAL YOU ALL GET A
ROSETTE.

Donna Turner