[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fasano Futurity

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 04:57:32 -0800 (PST)

Heck yea, I'll be there to have a fun time and look at some great dogs.  The
Fasano's put on a great party and only an idiot would connect the dots to think
it is a parent club event.  This is the kind of thing that people on da list
will write about in 20 years when I am 6 feet under..."remember those great
'fasano futurities' that they had back in the day?".  Cynthia
lollark@xxxxxxx wrote:  PARTY? Did someone say PARTY? Ah...too bad it's so far
away. Hope you all have a fanTAStic time.
Karen Lollar
-------------- Original message from ejdegen@xxxxxxx: --------------