[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Famous people who own German Shepherds

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 06:39:21 GMT

Bob Hope had WGSDs for many years - his 98 year old widow, Dolores, is still
alive - you could try to contact her.
Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=6&uid=4294023 - Link to The
Hooligans Albums

-- "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sitting here and got another brain-storm (look out)....since we are trying
to support Dawn and our rescue efforts, if anyone  knows of some of these
famous people that have GSDs, why don't we try to contact them and see if
they would be interested in giving a small donation.  I know we are just
getting started but we need to think ahead and work on ways to bring in
money.  Any other famous people???? I think John Belushi has a GSD.

Pat Lukos
Sarava German Shepherds