[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Famous People That were denied GSD FROM YOU

  • From: "robert dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 16:15:15 -0600

GOOD FOR YOUR MOM!  Sandi Card
----- Original Message -----
From: <ricknaudra@xxxxxxx>
To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:30 AM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Famous People That were denied GSD FROM YOU

> Here's a twist...
>
> Back when I was still living at home (late 70's early 80's) my brother was
good friends with (can't remember his first name) but he was Mr.
Weyerhaeuser from Weyerhaeuser lumber. My brother told him that we raised
GSD's and he came out to our house to but a puppy. After 15 minutes of him
constantly trying to impress us with stories of all of his world travels and
listing all of the homes that he owns he asked my mom how much for the
puppy. She told him that she was not going to sell the puppy to him. He got
very upset and wanted to know why. She simply said to him that he obviously
didn't have time for a dog. He insisted that she sell him the dog and made
sure to mention that the price was no object (He offered thousands of
dollars) and she still said no and told him it was time for him to go now.
It was a priceless moment. What a mom hunh?